10 July 2009

Me Dilemma between Job and Career

It happen a few days before while Im reading on Mommy Lyna's en3 related on job and career. Deep down inside im eager to find new job for a better opportunity in my career but the other part of me saying that its enough.. enjoy your flexible working hours, short distance from our home, being in place which Im planning to settle down.. the lovely Bangi, no traffic jammed, no unacceptable attire people around here, I just love to be here.




When DZ was leaving, another 2 good friend of mine at working place also resigned too. Of course for better pay and career!! Ive been in 2 situations where be the one left the others OR being left... and Im telling you being someone who left is so sad. Its not I cant find any other friend but the feeling is still there. I can be kind to any people.. be it senior, super senior, freshie, yes I can. it makes me thinking where am I heading to. The 3 Musketeers who left me is single unlike me, the married one with 3 kids. Sigh...