13 July 2009

What I Do For A Living

Been tagged from Little Mama... ermm where should I start,



When I was little I really want to be stewardess..hehe.. cos I think stewardess sume gojes2.. then during my secondary school, Im still not sure where am I going to be.. my dreams I want to get a good job to get a better life. After SPM, I simply chose IT course. Now Im working in IT related field.




actually i dont have any pics at working place.. sometimes Im at upstairs with my support group.. and always at downstairs with my shift guys.. and always too at home: WFH lohh.. oooohh sungguh heaven bekerja dari rumah where I dont have to wear tudung.. but still proper attire to get some working feel ecececececece.. wfh while surrounded by my kids makes me feel blessed and im become more inspired... kalo ade En Ezwan lg best.. eheheh...




since 4-5 month back im involved in online business... initially I want to focus on kaen ela but changed y mind to go for awning hijab style first.. our based is blogspot and ebay.. jual kat sendiri physically pon ade.. rolling2 duit untung utk beli new stock.. x berani nk invest bebaanyak .. maybe no yet.


frankly i love my job... being in IT in technical field makes me proud of mysef.. to be truth, during my university time I only see myself working in administration.. me also love doing business.. but have to slap on my face to be focus and stick in whatever am I doing.. wish me luck!!