01 September 2012

Aidilfitri 2012

Its not too late to wish everybody Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir batin from me and family. This year as usual before raya will be in my parent's place at Ampang and the back to Klang for 1 Syawal. Dekat kan? No matter how far or near your kampung, its not matter, hari raya is about celebrating with your loved one, the one will stay with your in any condition, YOUR FAMILY. Rupanya I x ada gambar kat Hulu Yam Bharu (my kampung), sayangnye. Hopefully can capture the moment next year for my kids review in the future. This raya, my family side in Hulu Yam Bharu experiencing the lost of 2 family members, (CikT my auntie and CikIzan my uncle) before raya. Bile tengok gambar raya last year memang x sangka rupanya memang itu lah the last time diorang ada masa raya. Sedih pulak. Hopefully kite berjumpa di Rmadhan n Syawal next year. Below random picture mase Aidilfitri.